mormolgató


I am in love with sensed and I will always be - slow breeze bristles my green tea on a stone butterfly-death the wind is chilly the sky is crowded with stars of them you are one we are two at the birth we are two in love - lonely at the time of death I am in love with sensed and I will always be - slow breeze bristles my green tea on a stone butterfly-death the wind is chilly the sky is crowded with stars of them you are one we are two at the birth we are two in love - lonely at the time of death I am in love with sensed and I will always be - slow breeze bristles my green tea on a stone butterfly-death the wind is chilly the sky is crowded with stars of them you are one we are two at the birth we are two in love - lonely at the time of death I am in love with sensed and

0 szösszenet: